Answered By: Amy Campbell
Last Updated: 31 Jul 2018     Views: 3

Any queries received about Open Access publishing can be directed to the Research Services Team:

0113 81 24731 


Academic Librarians can help researchers with choosing which journal to publish their work in. Please direct them to the Academic Librarian for their subject area: