Answered By: Jack Gilbert Last Updated: 03 Dec 2018
You can add evidence to a Workbook in PebblePad using the Rosette icon:
1. Open up your Workbook asset from the Asset Store.
2. Within your Workbook, there will be Rosette icons next to some items, this means you need to attach another asset to this part of the Workbook.
3. When you click on the Rosette, another section of the page will expand and you can click on the '+ Add an asset' button to attach an asset as evidence:
3. When the right side pane slides into view, search for the name of the asset you wish to attach as evidence, or select it from the list of your recent assets if it is listed there. When you click on the asset, a small green tick will appear next to it to indicate it has been selected, then you just need to click on the 'Done' button at the bottom-right of the screen attach it. You can add more assets as evidence by clicking on the '+ Add additional asset' button.
4. Next, you can use the 'Justify, expand upon, or provide context for your evidence' box to add more information about your asset.
5. By default, the option 'This item is not yet fully evidenced' is selected. If you are done attaching evidence, change this to'This item is fully evidenced'.
5. You have now successfully added evidence to your workbook. Remember to always save your work after adding evidence! The save button can be found in the top left corner of the screen.