Answered By: Susan Smith Last Updated: 03 Sep 2018
Answered By: Susan Smith
Last Updated: 03 Sep 2018
- A range of assistive software is available on the PCs. More information is available on the Software page.
- PCs with dual monitors
- A black and white low-level photocopier / printer and scanners.
- Electric adjustable height desks and ergonomic chairs.
- A range of keyboards, document stands, laptop stands, books rests and day light lamps.
- A CCTV magnifier which magnifies printed information