How can I have a PDF document read aloud to me using Texthelp Read & Write software?
Texthelp Read & Write is available on all Library PCs. To use it to have a PDF document read aloud:
- Open Texthelp Read & Write
- You will need to open the document you want to have read aloud to you through Texthelp Read & Write. This PDF file will need to be saved to your computer first. Click on the PDF button on the toolbar (if you can't see it, try clicking on the >> symbol and it should appear in the list)
- Open the PDF file you want to use
- Click on the ► symbol on the Read & Write toolbar to have the text read aloud to you
- To just have part of the text read, select the text and click the ► button
- Click on the ■ symbol to stop the reading
Assistive software workshops are also available - please register your interest.