How can I have a text document read aloud to me using Texthelp Read & Write software?
Texthelp Read & Write is available on all Library PCs. To use it to have a text document read aloud:
- Open Texthelp Read & Write
- Open a text document with some text in
- Place the cursor anywhere in the text and then click on the ► symbol on the Read & Write toolbar to have the text read aloud to you
- To just have part of the text read, select the text and click the ► button
- Click on the ■ symbol to stop the reading
Assistive software workshops are also available - please register your interest.