Answered By: Vicky Dobson
Last Updated: 12 Jul 2016

An assessment of your need for the Alternative Formats service will be made by Disability Advisers / Needs Assessors and will be detailed in your Assessment of Needs / Reasonable Adjustment Plan. 

If you haven't been recommended this service but feel you would benefit from it, contact your Disability Adviser to have your needs assessed.

Contact Us

Visit Us

Opening Hours

Leeds Beckett Library YouTube ChannelLeeds Beckett Library SpotifyLeeds Beckett Library Blog on WordPress