Answered By: Lesley Thompson Last Updated: 29 Nov 2018
Offsite gives library and IT support to Distance Learners and students based off-campus. Being based off-campus means you have no physical library counter to pop to - we aim to be a virtual equivalent! We are an experienced and friendly team and can help you with:
- posting you books - if you require postal loans please 'Sign-up' for Offsite loans via MyBeckett. We post out books to the UK and within Europe, please check you are on an eligible course
- providing you copies of journal articles and book chapters
- accessing and logging into electronic resources (such as ebooks, ejournals, databases)
- any queries about your Library account
- accessing other university libraries.