Answered By: Russ Jones Last Updated: 29 Nov 2018
Answered By: Russ Jones
Last Updated: 29 Nov 2018
You will need your student card and Library PIN to borrow a laptop. If you don’t know your Library PIN this FAQ shows you how to find it: http://libanswers.leedsbeckett.ac.uk/faq/146984
- Press the “Loan” button on screen.
- If you get the message “'no lockers available please try later” try pressing the “Accessible Loan High” or “Accessible Loan Low” buttons.
- Swipe your card against the card reader below the screen.
- When asked use your Library PIN and press “Login”.
- Read our terms & conditions and then press “Accept”; if you don’t accept the T&C you will be unable to borrow a laptop.
- The date and time your laptop is due back will be displayed on screen.
- Please make sure you return your laptop by the time displayed, you will be charged 50p per hour if you return it late.
- The locker you have been allocated will be displayed on screen and the light inside the locker will flash.
- Swipe your card against the card read on the bay of your locker.
- The locker door will unlock (you will hear it click) ad you can pull the door to open it. Please remember to pull out the charger before taking your laptop and close the door.