Answered By: Vicky Dobson Last Updated: 09 Aug 2016
Answered By: Vicky Dobson
Last Updated: 09 Aug 2016
TextHelp Read&Write is available on all Library PCs. To use it to have text that you cannot select with your cursor read aloud:
- Open TextHelp Read&Write
- Make sure you are in the Reading Features toolbar by clicking on the drop down arrow next to the rw symbol on the right hand side, then hover over Current Toolbar and select Reading Features.
- Look for the Screenshot Reader icon on the Texthelp Read&Write toolbar.
- Click on the drop down arrow next to it and check that Capture by drawing rectangle is selected.
- Go to the text you want to have read aloud and click on the Screenshot Reader icon.
- Use your cursor to draw a rectangle around the text you want to have read aloud. It should now be read aloud automatically. When you have finished listening, close the rectangle using the cross symbol in the top right hand corner. You can then select more text to have read aloud.