Answered By: Russ Jones Last Updated: 22 Sep 2016
Answered By: Russ Jones
Last Updated: 22 Sep 2016
Some settings need to be inputted/altered
- Turn on wi-fi and select eduroam from the list of available wireless networks.
- Change the Phase 2 authentication drop down to 'MSCHAPV2'.
- Leave the other default settings as they are.
- In the identity box type in your username (eg) c1234567 followed by @leedsbeckett.ac.uk: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Leave the 'Anonymous identity' box empty.
- Enter your password (this is the same one you use to log into MyBeckett).
Press 'Connect' and it should connect to eduroam.
Please Contact Us if you need help.