Answered By: Rianne MacArthur Last Updated: 18 Aug 2017
Answered By: Rianne MacArthur
Last Updated: 18 Aug 2017
To submit a Blackboard assignment:
- In your module, locate the Blackboard assignment your tutor has set up. Your tutor can tell you where this is.
- When you've found it, click the assignment name to access it.
- You'll see the Assignment name, Instructions and Due Date on the next page.
- The option to attach a file is further down. Click Browse My Computer to upload your assignment.
- Locate your assignment file on your PC and click OK.
- Your assignment will appear in the Attached files list, showing that it is attached.
- You can attach multiple files to a Blackboard assignment.
- Click Submit.
Note, if you are submitting a video assignment, see our How do I submit a video for assessment? FAQ.