Answered By: Josie Field Last Updated: 18 Aug 2017
You can download and / or print your provisional marks and feedback from Turnitin Feedback Studio.
1. Log in to MyBeckett and enter the module containing your assignment. In the Submissions Inbox, click the title of your paper.
2. On the right of the screen, click the download arrow icon.
3. Click Current View from the list of download options.
4. The file downloads. If you’re using Google Chrome as your web browser, it will appear in a bar at the bottom of the screen. If you’re not using Chrome, your file might be automatically saved in your computer’s Downloads folder or a location you’ve previously chosen as a default, so try looking for it there.
5. Open the PDF. Your feedback is located on the last few pages.
Print your marks and feedback
1. Click the downloaded file to open it. You’ll need some PDF reader software. If you’re on Campus, the software’s already installed. If you’re off Campus, download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
2. When the file opens, you can print it. Click the File menu at the top of the page.
3. Select Print from the drop down menu.
4. A print settings box appears. Select a printer and any other options (pages, copies etc.).
5. Click OK. The file will print.