Answered By: Rianne MacArthur Last Updated: 17 Aug 2017
Answered By: Rianne MacArthur
Last Updated: 17 Aug 2017
Important: Prevent echo and feedback in the Adobe Connect meeting by using a headset, not a microphone and speakers!
To set up your audio:
- Click Meeting in the toolbar.
- Click Audio Setup Wizard...
- Click Next.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to check your audio is working.
- The wizard will tell you if it's successful and show you which microphone it's going to use (you may have more than one if you have a headset and webcam, so make sure it's the right one!)
- Click on the Finish button to exit the wizard or the Help button to solve any problems you're having.