Answered By: Charly Simpson Last Updated: 18 Sep 2017
Answered By: Charly Simpson
Last Updated: 18 Sep 2017
- To forward your Outlook student emails to a personal address first login to your student emails via MyBeckett.
- Once logged in, click the 'Settings' icon in the top right hand corner of the screen.
- In the "Search all settings" search bar, begin typing "forwarding". Click on the "Forwarding" option that appears below.
- On the left hand side of the page, Forwarding options will appear. Click in the field to 'Start forwarding' and then enter the personal email address that you wish to forward your emails to in the box that appears below.
- If you wish to keep a copy of your emails in your student email inbox as well as forwarding to a personal address, tick the box "Keep a copy of your forwarded messages".
- Click "Save" to save your settings. Your student emails should now forward to your personal email address.