Answered By: Rianne MacArthur Last Updated: 15 Sep 2017
Answered By: Rianne MacArthur
Last Updated: 15 Sep 2017
You can complete Blackboard assignments using the Blackboard app.
- Select Courses then choose the relevant module containing your assignment.
- Click on the assignment you need to complete.
- Slide right at the bottom of the screen to start completing the assignment.
- You can complete the assignment by adding text within the app, or by uploading a file. Select the appropriate option for your assignment.
- If you want to answer by entering text, type your answer then click Submit.
- If you want to upload a file, select it from your device then click Submit.
- You will be prompted to confirm that you want to submit the assignment, then you will see a confirmation message.
- Click on Details and Information for further confirmation that the assignment submission is complete.
- When you have a mark, it will be visible here.