How do I complete a Blackboard assignment using the Blackboard app?
You can complete Blackboard assignments using the Blackboard app.
Please note, this does not include Turnitin assignments, you will need to log into MyBeckett via a web browser in order to submit a Turnitin assignment.
- Select Courses then choose the relevant module containing your assignment.
- Click on the assignment you need to complete.
- Slide right at the bottom of the screen to start completing the assignment.
- You can complete the assignment by adding text within the app, or by uploading a file. Select the appropriate option for your assignment.
- If you want to answer by entering text, type your answer then click Submit.
- If you want to upload a file, select it from your device then click Submit.
- You will be prompted to confirm that you want to submit the assignment, then you will see a confirmation message.
- Click on Details and Information for further confirmation that the assignment submission is complete.
- When you have a mark, it will be visible here.