Answered By: Rianne MacArthur Last Updated: 03 Dec 2018
Answered By: Rianne MacArthur
Last Updated: 03 Dec 2018
You can access Google Drive via the Files tab in MyBeckett, or follow the steps below to access Google Drive via a web browser.
- Open your web browser and navigate to drive.google.com
- Click Go to Google Drive.
- You will need your University email address and password to sign in.
- In the menu on the left, click My Drive to access your files and folders.
- You can use the Google Drive cheat sheet to get started with uploading and editing files.