Answered By: Aaron Jones Last Updated: 24 Apr 2018
You can set up a number of security questions so that should you forget your MyBeckett password, in the future you will be able to reset the password yourself.
Please Note: If you are already locked out and have not previously set the security questions you will need to follow this
- Go to the login page for MyBeckett and click on "Forgotten your password?"
- On the right hand side of the page select the correct option from the drop down menu. This is usually a "c" and can be found on your student card.
- You will then be asked - Have you set your password self-service security questions? Please click on 'Yes' even if you have not set these up before.
- Please sign in using your current MyBeckett username and password.
- At the top of the page, select the tab that says 'Security Q&As'
- Please complete all the questions on this section and then click on 'Done' at the bottom of the page.
If the security questions have been successfully update you will get a message displayed on the screen.