Answered By: Charly Simpson Last Updated: 28 Nov 2018
Answered By: Charly Simpson
Last Updated: 28 Nov 2018
- You must first be logged into Google Scholar.
- When you've found an article that you'd like to reference, add it to your Google Scholar library by clicking on the star icon underneath the article abstract/blurb in the results list.
- From the results page, to access "My Library" click the link at the top right of the page.
- To export the reference to EndNote, select which articles from your library that you'd like to reference and then click the pale grey arrow underneath the search box.
- Select EndNote.
- This will download a file called "citations.enw"
- Login to EndNote Web and import the file selecting the "EndNote Import" option from the dropdown list.