Answered By: Lesley Thompson
Last Updated: 02 Aug 2018

Please see the English Language Help web pages for International students.

A qualified linguist is available to help you and one-to-one and small group sessions are available in the Language Advice Service on the first floor of Headingley Library based in room JG124b.

Please email Mike Forshaw, our Language and Learning Advisor:

You can also use the language resources in the Bookroom at Headingley Library.

Please Contact Us or ask at the Library Advice Point on the ground floor of both Libraries if you have any questions or you need help finding resources.