Answered By: Sam Z Last Updated: 30 Aug 2018
Answered By: Sam Z
Last Updated: 30 Aug 2018
Why? Kortext reader lets you open and read Epubs, the file format for many eBooks. It does not require an Adobe ID.
- Go to www.kortext.com/students
- Select the platform you want to read your eBook on, under "Available on"
- This will either start a download or take you to a further page to find the download, for example with Windows it will take you here:
- Then to an app store:
- Once downloaded you'll need to create an account. It will prompt you to do this when opening. It needs the following fields:
- Once you've created an account you should be able to open Epubs.