How do I customise my MyBeckett module / course groups list?
This FAQ explains how you can change the order that modules and course groups are displayed in your lists. You can also hide modules and course groups from previous years, but try to remember if you have done this so you can unhide them for future reference.
- To edit your course groups list, click the Course tab, then find the School and Course Groups area.
- To edit your modules list, click the Modules tab, then find the My Modules area.
- Click the cog icon at the top right of the list you want to edit.
- The Personalise page opens.
- Hover your mouse over the module or course group that you want to move. A double headed arrow appears to the left of it.
- Click and hold on the arrow. Drag the module / course group up or down the list to your preferred location.
- The tick boxes to the right of the module or course group allow you to choose what appears on the list. We recommend only ticking Name and Annoucements, otherwise the list may display too much information.
- To hide a module or course group, untick the box to the right. This does not remove you from the module or course group, it just hides it. You can add a module or course group back into your list at any time by ticking the Name and Announcements boxes.
- Ignore the section at the bottom of the screen called Edit List of Modules / Course Groups on Other Systems.
- Click Submit. Your changes are reflected in your list.