Answered By: Lesley Thompson Last Updated: 16 Jan 2019
Answered By: Lesley Thompson
Last Updated: 16 Jan 2019
- You can continue to use the Library and borrow resources.
- You are still entitled to access our electronic resources (eBooks, ejournals etc) but please bear in mind the following:
- In accordance with our license agreements our electronic resources may only be used for academic work, which includes course work, dissertations, private study or academic research.
- Our electronic resources may not be used for work undertaken on behalf of your placement employer.
- Before accessing resources we recommend logging into MyBeckett (then click on the 'Library' tab) to ensure you get full access to everything.
- Please Contact Us if you can't remember your log in, or need help finding information.
- Use PebblePad to help document and plan your placement. Please see our help pages for more information.
- Each course has its own Academic Librarian who can help you with developing your information skills.
- They also maintain guides to subject specific resources taught at our University.
Skills for Learning
- Skills for Learning have workshops/webinars, resources and advice to help refresh your academic skills such as essay writing, research, maths and IT.
Using other other university libraries
- Apply for SCONUL Access and visit other university libraries which may be nearer than we are!
Pay to post
- You can pay and request items via the Pay to Post service.