What is Pay-to-Post?
Pay-to-Post enables students and staff on non-distance learning courses to have books and journal articles posted to them. There is a charge for this service.
- Choose ‘Post item to me’ when placing a reservation on the Library catalogue.
- You can request a maximum of 5 items at one time.
- We can only post books to the UK and mainland Europe.
- Books are sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For™.
- Please contact the Pay-to-Post team.
- Email: Payfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0113 812 7706 (Monday to Friday)
- £7 for each book requested.
- £4 for each printed journal article requested.
- Charges are added to your Library account. Please contact the Pay-to-Post team as soon as possible to pay.
- Amounts of over £10 on your Library account will prevent you from borrowing or placing reservations.
- Books can be posted to:
Room LSG21, Sheila Silver Library
Leslie Silver Building
Leeds Beckett University