What are the Offsite postal loans terms and conditions?
If you are a distance learner and have signed up for the Offsite postal loans service the following terms and conditions apply to you:
- We will post books to you free of charge.
- You will need to pay the return postage.
- If you are in Leeds, you can return books to either of our Libraries in person.
- Books are sent by Royal Mail Signed For™ 2nd Class (UK addresses) or Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed (mainland Europe addresses).
- You can borrow up to fifteen items at a time.
- If any items you have on loan are required by another Library user, we will notify you via your student email asking you to return them.
For further information about Postal Loans, please see our Offsite webpages.
You can keep track of Offsite news at:
Distance Learners can join the Leeds Beckett Distance Learning Community on Google+ to ask questions and get information from peers and the Distance Learning Unit.