Nursing - How does my Mentor/Practice Teacher access my PebblePad workbook?
NOTE: This FAQ is specifically for Nursing Students. If you are not on a Nursing course please check your course/module handbook or with your tutor(s) for your instructions.
You may be required to share your workbook with someone external to Leeds Beckett, such as a Mentor or Practice Teacher (PT). To do this:
- Open your workbook and click on the 'I want to...' button in the top right corner.
- From the drop down menu, choose 'Share'.
- In the box that pops up, click on 'With an External Assessor'.
- Enter your mentor/PT's email address into the box, and click on the search button.
- You should see their name come up in the search and this should get added below where you typed.
- Scroll down and click on 'Share Asset' at the bottom of the box.
NOTE: If you mentor/PT did not show up in the search, double check that you typed their email correctly, and all in lower case. If they still don't appear, email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask them to check that your information is correct for them.
Once you have granted access to your Workbook, they will use their own PebblePad account to access it - this has already been set up for them prior to you sharing you work. They will receive two emails; once when they first get their account created containing their login details, and again when you share your workbook with them. To view your workbook, they need to go to www.pebblepad.co.uk/leedsbeckett and log in, then click on your workbook to open it. It's important that they remember to save after making any edits!