Answered By: Anna Hepworth
Last Updated: 12 Feb 2018

Council Tax Exemption/Discount Letters are available for printing from the ‘My Account’ tab in MyBeckett.

To be eligible for an exemption letter students must be registered on a full time course that

  • lasts at least 1 year
  • involves at least 21 hours study per week.

For more information go to Council tax - Current Students