Answered By: Andy Key Last Updated: 03 Dec 2018
When you have submitted an assignment via Turnitin, you should immediately receive a pop up containing a digital receipt:
Don't worry if can't immediately print or take a screenshot of this receipt, you can download a digital receipt as proof of submission at any time after submission. To find out how, please watch the video or follow the instructions below:
Once you've submitted a Turnitin assignment, you can download a receipt as proof. We advise all students to download a receipt in case tutors ask for proof of submission.
1. Enter the module where you submitted your assignment. Click on View Assignment next to the Turnitin icon and in the Submissions Inbox, click on the title of your paper, shown next to your name, to open it.
2. At the right hand side of the screen, click the download arrow icon.
3. Click Digital Receipt.
4. The file downloads. If you’re using Google Chrome as your web browser, it will appear in a bar at the bottom of the screen. If you’re not using Chrome, your file might be automatically saved in your computer’s Downloads folder or a location you’ve previously chosen as a default, so try looking for it there.
View / print your receipt
1. Click on the downloaded file to open it. You’ll need some PDF reader software. If you’re on Campus, the software’s already installed. If you’re off Campus, download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
2. When the file opens, you can print the receipt. Click the File menu at the top of the page.
3. Select Print from the drop down menu.
4. A print settings box appears. Select a printer and any other options (pages, copies etc.)
5. Click OK. The file will print.