Answered By: Jack Gilbert Last Updated: 18 Aug 2017
Submit your assignment
Please ensure you read the file type / size requirements before submitting a Turnitin assignment. If you don’t comply with these requirements, you won’t be able to submit.
1. In your module, click the Turnitin submission link. Your tutor can tell you where it is.
2. The Turnitin assignment opens. The current Status and the Due Date for the assignment are displayed. The Post Date is when your marks and feedback will be available if your tutor marks your assignment online. Click Submissions Inbox to see any previous submissions you've made, or click Submit to start a new submission (do this now).
3. If you have the option, choose the submission method File Upload. Type a Submission Title and click Choose File to locate the document you wish to upload. You must tick the box to accept the declaration Notice before submitting. Click Submit.
4. The submission is complete. You'll see a green bar near the top of the screen telling you that your submission was successful.
Check your submission
1. Click the Submissions Inbox to see your submission. Click the assignment name to open it.
2. The Turnitin document viewer, Feedback Studio, opens.
3. You can view the similarity report by clicking the match overview icon on the right, but bear in mind that this can take up to 48 hours to generate.
4. If your tutor is marking and providing feedback online, you'll be able to view it by clicking the feedback icon (a speech bubble) on the right. This won't be available immediately after submission - you'll need to wait until the post date.