Answered By: Susan Smith Last Updated: 13 Aug 2015
The Disability Advice team offer advice and guidance on any disability-related matters. They encourage all applicants and current students to contact them to discuss support and facilities available.
Information about how to access support and what support is available for students with disabilities / dyslexia is available on the Disability Advice website. Or you can contact them via:
- Telephone: 0113 812 5831
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In person: book a 10 minute Quick Query Session through the Appointment tab in MyHub:
- 11:00 – 13:00 daily
- City - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
- Headingley - Wednesday, Friday
- Meetings for students are strictly by appointment only.
Once you are registered with Disability Advice the Library has a range of support available to you. Please see the Library website for Disabled and Dyslexic students for more information.