Answered By: Susan Smith Last Updated: 17 Feb 2016
The University does not provide a proofreading service to all students. Guidance on how to proofread your own work is available on the Skills for Learning website. You can also bring along examples of previously submitted academic work to a Skills for Learning tutorial for discussion and analysis. If you want to submit work which has been proofread or edited by someone else you should agree this with your module tutor.
International students can also access English Language Help.
If you are registered with Disability Advice and have been allocated proofreading in your Study Needs Assessment or Reasonable Adjustment Plan and would like to access it you will need to contact Disability Advice via:
- Telephone: 0113 812 5831
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In person: book a 10 minute Quick Query Session through the Appointment tab in MyHub:
- 11:00 – 13:00 daily
- City - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
- Headingley - Wednesday, Friday
- Meetings for students are strictly by appointment only.