Answered By: Susan Smith Last Updated: 20 Aug 2015
You may be able to claim back your printing and copying costs from Student Finance England (or your funding body if it is not SFE) via your Disabled Students Allowance. Please check your Assessment of Need document, ‘General Allowances’ (section 5) to find out which items you are able to claim back. If you do not have this document or are unsure of your entitlement – please contact Disability Advice
In order to claim back your costs you must provide evidence of how much you have spent on your printing and copying. Visit the Your DSA web page to download the forms and information on claiming back other costs you may be entitled to. You will need to print out a receipt of all the money you have added to your print account using the top up online feature:
- Log into MyBeckett
- Click on the "IT Support" tab
- In the i-Print Top Up box click on the "Top-Up button"
- Log in to the Unique Online Top Up Facility
- Choose the dates you want
- Select the "Credits" option
- Click on "Narrow Your Search"
- It will display a list of the credits you have made
- Print this page
You should then send the receipt, together with the completed form available on the DSA web page to your Disabled Students Allowance funding body. Details are given on the web site.