Can I get funding from the University for the cost of an Article Processing Charge (APC)?

You will need to speak to your Director of Research and the Research Services team before submitting to a journal where a charge will be made. This is to ensure there is money available and any relevant discounts are applied. Speak to your Academic Librarian if you need help choosing a journal to submit to. They can help you avoid predatory journals/publishers. You may be asked to complete the APC request form.

For more information please see our webpage