Can I access work saved on a student PC desktop from home?

If you have accidentally only saved your work to a student PC and are now off-campus unfortunately it is unlikely you would be unable to access this information remotely.

In the first instance, you can check your OneDrive to see if there is anything saved in the desktop folder as sometimes this can be a default setting. If however, it is not there you would need to go back to that specific student PC to which you saved your work, sign in, access it again and then save it elsewhere.

We recommend using Leeds Beckett Onedrive to save work. This can be accessed anywhere with an internet connection, via a browser with your MyBeckett sign ins, or through your MyBeckett home page.



[Ask Us Home button]