How can I have a PDF document read aloud to me using Read & Write software?
Texthelp Read & Write is available on all Library PCs. To use it to have a PDF document read aloud:
- Open Texthelp Read & Write
- You will need to open the document you want to have read aloud to you through Texthelp Read & Write. This PDF file will need to be saved to your computer first. Click on the PDF Reader button on the toolbar
- Open the PDF file you want to use
- Click on the text you want read aloud
- Click on the Stop button ■ (stop) to stop the reading