The latest version of SPSS (26) is available for all Leeds Beckett students and staff to download via MyBeckett:
Note: for Windows 10 or El Capitan (MAC) users - to avoid download errors, please download software at home
- Log in as normal (student c number/password)
- Click on the 'IT' tab
- Navigate to the 'SPSS Software For Personal Use' box:
- Click 'I Agree' to begin the process
- After agreeing to the copyright declaration and specifying PC or MAC use, you will receive an email to your university account (please also check your spam folder) with the required download links, activation code and information.
- The Library can only help you with SPSS installation, NOT using it.
- Contact your lecturer if you need help to use SPSS - access their details via the Leeds Beckett phonebook.