How do I return a laptop?
You will need your Campus Card and Library PIN to return a laptop. If you don’t know your Library PIN this FAQ shows you how to find it: http://libanswers.leedsbeckett.ac.uk/faq/146984
- Press the Return button.
- Swipe your card against the card reader below the screen .
- When asked use your Library PIN and press Login.
- The locker you need to return your laptop to will begin to flash.
- If you see the message 'no items to return' please make sure you are trying to return the laptop to the correct set, if you borrow a laptop from the purple lockers it must be returned to the purple lockers. If you’re still having problems please speak to a member of the advice service team.
- The locker will automatically unlock (no need to scan your card twice when returning). Please pull the handle to open the locker.
- Place the laptop inside and insert the charger cable into the power socket.
- If you don’t plug in the laptop it will not be returned from your library account and you may be charged late fees.
- Close the locker door (you should hear the lock click when it closes).