How do I install SPSS?
The latest version of SPSS (26) is available for all Leeds Beckett students and staff to download via MyBeckett:
Note for Windows 10 or El Capitan (MAC) users - to avoid download errors, please download the software at home:
- Log in as normal with your Leeds Beckett c number and password
- Click on the 'IT' tab:
- Navigate to the 'SPSS 26 Software For Personal Use' box:
- Click 'Download' to begin the process.
- After agreeing to the copyright declaration and specifying PC or Mac use, you will receive an email to your university account (please also check your spam folder) with the required download links, activation code and information.
- Click on the link in the email to start downloading SPSS – this may take a while as it is a large file.
- Once downloaded, open the file and follow the installation instructions.
- Once you have installed SPSS, make sure you keep the option to open the License Authorization Wizard box checked, so that you can license your copy of SPSS straightaway.
- Please contact us if you have any issues.