How do I transfer files from Onedrive to OneNote?
- This can be done from either Onedrive Desktop or Onedrive Online
- Open the file you want to transfer and select “File” in the top left hand corner and then “Print” from the left side menu bar.
- This will open the print settings, shown below (Left image: Onedrive Desktop, Right image: Onedrive Online). Change the destination of the printer to "Send to OneNote 16". Please note: you may have to select “See more” in the Destination drop-down menu to find the option for sending to OneNote.
- Select “Print”. This will open OneNote for desktop.
- OneNote will ask which notebook you would like to transfer your file to. Select the desired notebook and section, and “Confirm”.