How do I renew Offsite loans?
- Books are initially issued for 3 weeks
- Reservations cannot be placed by other users within this 3 week period
- After 3 weeks, the library system will automatically renew the item weekly
- The item has reached the maximum number of auto renewals (51)
- You are leaving Leeds Beckett and your account expires
- The item is requested by another user placing a Reservation on it.
- You will be emailed at your University email address and asked to return the item.
- You have 14-days to return the item before it becomes overdue.
- For further information on overdue items please see FAQ 'How do I renew items on loan?' under section 'What happens if an item becomes overdue?'