Nursing - How does my Mentor/Practice Assessor/Practice Supervisor access my PebblePad workbook?
NOTE: This FAQ is specifically for Nursing Students. If you are not on a Nursing course please check your course/module handbook or with your tutor(s) for your instructions.
You may be required to share your workbook with someone external to Leeds Beckett, such as a Practice Assessor, Practice Supervisor or Mentor. To do this:
- Open your workbook and click on the 'I want to...' button in the top right corner.
- From the drop down menu, choose 'Share'.
- In the box that pops up, click on 'With an External Assessor'.
- Enter your Mentor/PA/PS's email address into the box, and click on the search button.
- You should see their name come up in the search and this should get added below where you typed.
- Scroll down and click on 'Share Asset' at the bottom of the box.
NOTE: If your Mentor/PA/PS did not show up in the search, double check that you typed their email correctly, and all in lower case. If they still don't appear, email email@example.com and ask them to check that the information you have for your Mentor/PA/PS is correct.
Once you have granted access to your workbook for your Mentor/PA/PS, they will use their own PebblePad account to access it - this has already been set up for them prior to you sharing your work. They will receive two emails: the first email when they get their account created containing their login details, and a second email when you share your workbook with them. To view your workbook, they need to go to www.pebblepad.co.uk/leedsbeckett and log in, then click on your workbook to open it. It's important that they remember to save after making any edits!