How do I access SPSS files on my Chromebook?
- Download and save the SPSS file from your module in MyBeckett to a location on your computer, do not try opening it.
- Upload the file to your Web Files/P: Drive following the below steps:
- Log in to MyBeckett
- Click on Web Files
- Click Access Files, log in with your standard username and password
- To save, click upload > standard tab > click browse
The files will now be accessible via SPSS on the RemoteApp:
- In SPSS go to File
- Select Open
- Click the > next to this PC
- Go into your P: Drive. This should be prefixed by your username/c number
- Search for the name of the file that you have saved
- The file should now open in SPSS.