How do I photocopy A3 pages?
Please choose a Black & White or Colour printer depending on what you want to copy, and the follow these instructions:
1. Hold your Campus Card near the Nuance panel on any printer.
2. When it beeps and your name appears press Copy.
3. Place the original document (A3 sheet or opened book) on the glass bed, face down, flush to the top left corner. If you’re copying an open book, you may need to keep the lid up and press down on the spine of the book while scanning.
4. On the screen press the Options button, choose Original Size and select A3 (297 x 420 mm) from the list.
Need colour? On the screen press Colour/Black and choose Colour.
5. You can change the number of copies you need by altering the number in the box next to the green copy button.
6. You can preview the document before copying by selecting the blue Touch to Scan and Preview button first.
7. Press the green on-screen Copy button to copy.