How do I photocopy double-sided pages?
1. Hold your Campus Card near the Nuance panel on any printer.
2. When it beeps and your name appears press Copy.
3. Place the original document on the glass bed, portrait orientation, flush to the top left corner.
4. On the screen, press Sides and choose 2-sided original, 2-sided output, then press Done.
5. You can change the number of copies you need by altering the number in the box next to the green copy button (if required).
6. You can preview the document before copying by selecting the blue Touch to Scan and Preview button first.
7. Press the green on-screen Copy button to copy the first side. When requested turn the original over and press Scan on the screen. Press Done when you are finished.
8. Your double-sided copies should now begin printing.