How do I search Discover for eBooks?
If you have a reference for an eBook we recommend accessing it using the Library Catalogue. We recommend using Discover for keyword searches.
- To search Discover go to library.leedsbeckett.ac.uk
- Enter your search terms in the Discover Library Resources search box and press enter.
- To refine your results to show eBooks only, in Publication Type (from the left hand side of the results screen) click on Show More, select eBooks and then click on Update.
- Click on Online Access, or PDF Full Text to access the eBook.
- If these icons are not available, select Go to Library Catalogue and then Open this electronic resource, or use the Find Full Text button.