Ensure that you have topped up your card with credit before photocopying.
1. Hold your Campus Card near the Nuance panel on any colour printer until your name appears in the top left corner.
2. Press Copy.
3. Place the original on the glass bed, face down, portrait orientation, flush to the top left corner.
4. On the screen, press Colour/Black and choose Colour.
4. You can change the number of copies you need by altering the number in the box next to the green copy button (if required).
5. You can preview the document before copying by selecting the blue Touch to Scan and Preview button first.
6. When ready, press the green on-screen Copy button to copy the document.