How do I scan multiple pages to a single PDF document?
Scanning multiple pages to a single PDF document is a good option if you would like an electronic copy of a journal article, book chapter or form.
1. Go to any printer and hold your Campus Card near the Nuance panel until it beeps. When your name appears on the screen, touch Scan to Email.
2. Place the first page on the glass plate, face down, portrait orientation, flush to the top left corner.
3. Touch the blue Touch to Scan and Preview icon on the right hand side of the printer screen.
4. Select the Pages Plus icon on the right of the preview section. You can now place the next page on the glass. If asked for the original size, A4 (210 x 297 mm), is usually the most appropriate. Press Scan.
5. Continue to press the Pages Plus icon and scan until you have added all the pages you need.
6. After scanning your last page, press Done. Your scan will be sent to your University email. Please now log out of the printer.
If you are scanning a standard A4 document, you can use the document feeder at the top of the printer.
1. Place documents in the document feeder, facing upwards.
2. Press Scan to Email.
4. If the document is double sided, select Options and choose 2 sided original.
5. Press Scan. The document will automatically be fed through the printer, and will appear on the screen to preview. Once complete, the original document will dispense underneath the top document feeder.
Please remove any staples if scanning documents through the document feeder.