How do I clear saved data for MyBeckett (on Chrome for PC)?
How do I clear data/passwords from specific websites on my PC when using Google Chrome?
Open Google Chrome and make sure you are signed into your google account
At the top right-hand corner of the Chrome window click on the 3 dots to expand the options menu.
- Click Settings
- Scroll down to Privacy and Security and select Site Settings
- Select View Permissions and Data Stored across Sites
- Using the search bar or by scrolling down, select the sites you want to clear data from. In this case, look for leedsbeckett.ac.uk
- Next to the site you have chosen, select More and Clear data
- A Clear site data? pop up will appear. Once you have read this, and are happy to proceed, press Clear
This will have now cleared all stored data for this site.
Deleting Saved Passwords
- Follow steps 1 to 3 as above
- Under Auto-fill, select Passwords
- This will open a page with all your saved passwords. Scroll down or use the search bar to find the website you want to delete the password for. In this case, the MyBeckett website will look like this:
- Select the three dots next to the website and select Remove
- This will delete the saved password for this website