How do I set up the Authenticator app again if I delete it?
If you accidentally uninstall the Authenticator app from your smart phone you will need to re-install it and then run through the setup below.
- Install the Microsoft Authenticator app onto your smart phone - do not try to log into the app
- On an alternative device (laptop etc) go to https://mysignins.microsoft.com/security-info
- Use your University email address to sign in
- When prompted, enter your student c number and MyBeckett password
- You will then be asked to Approve sign-in request - select Sign in another way
- Select from one of the options, this will be dependant on what you initially set up for the backup method
e.g. send a text to your smart phone with a code
- Once signed in, you will see a page called Security info
- Click on + Add method
- Select the Authenticator app from the drop-down menu
- Follow the instructions on screen and you will then see the QR code that you can scan using the app on your phone
- Open the Authenticator app on your phone and select add Work or School Account
- One you have scanned the QR code continue with the setup on the laptop.
If you have any problems with this please get in touch with the Library - Contact Us