Can I have books posted out to me as a disabled student?

If you need to have books posted out due to disability related reasons your Disability Adviser will need to specify this in your Reasonable Adjustment Plan. Therefore you will need to contact Disability Advice. The Library will then contact you with information about how to get books posted out to you. The Library will pay the postage for sending the books out to you. You will be responsible for the return postage costs, or you can return the books in person.

If you are a distance learner you may be able to register with the Library's Postal Loan Service who can post resources out to you. 

[Ask Us Home button]