How do I apply for my Disabled Students Allowance?

Disabled Students Allowance (DSA) is government funding intended to cover the extra costs of having a disability or long-term condition. You can apply to your funding body (e.g. Student Finance England) for Disabled Students’ Allowance. Further information can be found on the Disability Rights UK website and how to apply on the website. For further advice or assistance with your application, please contact Disability Advice via:

[Ask Us Home button]